Altough we are always trying to chat with you on the phone to answer your questions about our wedding films, we thought, it might be helpful, to post the FAQ on our site as well.
Please read below.
+ Why should we choose Edithouse for our wedding video?
“A videos is worth a thousand words but I think wedding motion videos are more than that; it consists of love, promise, memory, passion, and joy. That’s what makes them timeless and priceless at the same time.Wedding videography has come a long way. Thanks to camera technology and powerful image editing tools, wedding videographers are able to create and manipulate videos, creating out of the box wedding videos like never before.”
We have a fresh, talented team and we know every event has it’s own story to tell .We are simply the artistic eye that puts yours together. Unobtrusive and low-key, we take in every detail while your guests get on with enjoying their day. Have a look at our accolades section for genuine reviews from couples we have worked with.
+ What is your filming style? Cinematic, or Documentary?
We specialize in cinematic wedding films, and we use feature film techniques when filming and editing your film. It is telling your story, by using the audio captured during the wedding day, as:
-Your Wedding Vows
-The voice of the marriage officiant.
-And the speeches during the reception.
We use sliders, steady cams, tripods, monopods, to create a mixture of images with motion, and very stable shots, all set to cinematic music.
+ What types of cameras, and lighting will you use?
We use High definition cameras, with a shallow depth of field to achieve the cinematic look, that is so desirable. The cameras we use:
- Canon 1 Dx ,Canon 5D Mark IV ,Canon 5D Mark III, Sony Rx 10 iii, is a High definition camera, with a great low light behavior, so important for the darker receptions, ceremonies and such.
We use a few different types of light, that are disable, some of them on camera, and some off:
- Medium off camera LED light, for the reception speeches.
- Medium Lowel pro light, used for the introductions, to start the reception.
+ Do you have a backup camera?
As stated above, we always carry a multiple cameras with us, on every wedding.
+ How will the audio be handled?
Audio plays a very important part of our wedding films, as we are building the story around it. Therefore, the audio quality, is very important to us. We are using a multiple sound recorders to capture the audio through out the day: .
- During the preparations, we’ll use a professional shot gun microphones mounted on our cameras, or if you have written notes to each other, we would use a wireless lav mics, to capture your voice, as you are reading the note.
- During the ceremony, we’d use the wireless lav mics, on the groom’s lapel, and another one on the officiant, and / or, use additional sound recorders in the church.
- Essentially, the reception speech, is the back bone of our films, therefore it is very important to us to capture a clean recording, of all of the speeches. We are coordinating with the band, or the DJ, and are recording the sound directly from the sound board.
Are you a member of any local, or nationwide association?
Yes, we are members of fearlessphotographers
+ What type of video formats will we receive?
We deliver your final videos, in a variety of different formats:
- Digital files in High resolution, so that you can upload your wedding film on your phones, and tablets.
- We will also host your videos online for 6 months or longer, so that you can share them with the whole family and your friends.
How long till we get our wedding video?
We will finish the editing of your wedding film video in 4 to 6 weeks, and then upload it online for your approval.